Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme that was started by The Broke and The Bookish.
It has been way too long since I’ve done a TTT post and I’m so excited that my first one back is such a great topic!
September 22: Top Ten Books On My Fall TBR
1) The entire works of Elena Ferrante – If you’ve read my review of The Days of Abandonment you know I’m now obsessed with Elena Ferrante. I want to read her Neapolitan Novels first, and then the rest of her standalone works.
2) Why Not Me?, Mindy Kaling – I love Mindy Kaling. She is so much fun and I laughed throughout the whole of her first book so I’m super pumped to read this one. It is the next pick for our book club which means I’ll actually read the selection this time! (I am, somewhat surprisingly, a terrible book club member).
3) The Nightingale, Kristin Hannah – I’ve never read Kristin Hannah but I’ve heard only good things about this one. I love a good WWII novel as well. I downloaded the sample on my phone and am already hooked.
4) Everything, Everything, Nicola Yoon – Gahhh I want this book so BADLY.
5) Blackout: Remembering The Things I Drank to Forget, Sarah Hepola – I read a great review of this one awhile back in the Atlantic and I’ve wanted to read it ever since. I am a big fan of memoirs/autobiographies/biographies.
6) The Bone Clocks, David Mitchell – I still haven’t read this and I still want to. Anyone recommend it?
7) The Mime Order, Samantha Shannon – It’s been awhile since I’ve read The Bone Season but I’m excited to get back to that world with this second novel in the series.
8) The Queen of the Tearling, Erika Johansen – I love YA fiction and I’ve heard so many good things about this one. I want it!
That’s all I can think of for now! What are yall looking forward to reading this fall?