Happy Friday, yall!
– Today is Harry Potter’s birthday! Let’s celebrate with Shaun Fitzpatrick’s article over at Bustle – 7 Of The Most WTF Harry Potter Moments To Celebrate The Boy Who Lived’s Birthday
– I need this Jane Eyre poster, stat. Actually, I just need everything on the Lithographs website. So cool.
– Wherein John Green defends his friend Cara Delevingne after that painfully awkward and ridiculous interview with Good Day Sacramento. Good for Cara and good for John, I say.
– For those interested in literary accolades, the longlist for the Man Booker Prize has been announced
– How did I not know that Drunk Ron Weasley is a sketch on Jimmy Fallon?!
– A lovely story from Robert over at 101 Books – a young boy asked a mailman if he had any junk mail that he could read because his family couldn’t afford the bus fare to the library. So, the best mailman ever set up a Facebook page where you can donate book to this clearly awesome kid. Bravo to mailman Ron Lynch! I just love good people.
– So, I don’t know a whole lot about the Medium website, in fact I just discovered it up there with that John Green article. But, I was browsing through and found this lovely article/story (I’m not sure which). Either way it made me tear up.
– I like this idea of Reading in Bed with Your Partner from Cup of Jo. I tend to read in bed while Sweet Boyfriend snores next to me but it’d be fun to read together!