In Highlights & Underlines I’ll share fun/interesting/funny stuff I’ve found on the internet over the past week. Because we all need a little help procrastinating sometimes, right?
– Over at The New Yorker, Can Reading Make You Happier? Because, yes.
– Who doesn’t enjoy a Buzzfeed list? 22 Times Tumblr Accurately Summed Up Your Obsession With Books
– Do yall know how awesome The Paris Review is? They have a section of author interviews that is simply incredible; in the past 3 days I’ve been absorbed by interviews with the likes of Vladimir Nabakov, Margaret Atwood, PL Travers, Jeffrey Eugenides, Mary Karr, Joyce Carol Oates, Grace Paley and Elena Ferrante. Enough of my babbling, just seriously, go check it out – The Paris Review
– Ooo! Oooo! YA quotes and lovely illustrations. Bustle’s got my number on this one. Sa-wooon.
– Over at The Atlantic – “A new study found that people who identify as Slytherins may be measurably different from the Hufflepuffs of the world“. Because Harry Potter is real.
– Also at The Atlantic, Yale’s Rare Books Library has a bunch of Chipotle cups now, and not just because Chipotle is delicious…